Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I love South Africa because...

Olivia: I met my long lost South African sister finally! Teran :)
Tommy Collins: of the friends that I made.
Meaghan: the people are chill, the landscape is beautiful, and I became trilingual (yay Afrikaans!)
Connor: of the massive amount of lions.
Katie: everyone is amazing and made the trip unforgettable.
Emily: the people are so nice and friendly.
Maddie: of all the people and friends I made. And their accents and slang :)
Mr. Kline: it is a beautiful country with beautiful people.
Nick: I got to embrace a new culture with new people and really got a feel for how different people view our world.
Nathan: I got to meet new friends and family and I experienced a different culture, but most of all because I learned more about myself.
Ted: I met so many awesome people whom I will never forget.
Simon: of all the new friends I have made here and the amazing experiences I have had.
Lauren: the friendly people here are so welcoming. The land is absolutely STUNNING! The culture is quite unique, yet similar to America.
Miss Anderson: so many different cultures collide, the landscape is incredible, and the people here are so warm and friendly.
Tommy Cardaman: I love the lake, sky, land & trees; A-F-R-I-C-A for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment