Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am happy to be back home in the U.S. because...

Olivia: I missed my car and driving on the right (and correct) side of the road. And I missed my family, I guess ;)
Tommy Collins: I missed my family.
Meaghan: I missed seeing green grass outside of my window, I suppose.
Connor: I missed central heating!
Katie: I missed carpet in my room.
Emily: I missed my family and my Honda Pilot named Howard!
Maddie: I missed my Jetta! and my family and my dog and Chipotle and STARBUCKS <3
Mr. Kline: I need to catch up on all of the shows on my DVR.
Nick: I missed my Jeep, my bed, my family and friends, and heating.
Nathan: I have work to do at home.
Ted: the nights are warmer and everyone speaks English and only English :)
Simon: there is no slang and everything is measured in pounds and feet.
Lauren: I missed my family and friends, plus I have work!
Miss Anderson: I missed my friends and family and the nice summer weather!
Tommy Cardaman: I get to see my doggies and lie in my own bed and listen to some quality 91.5 or 104.9 FM.

No comments:

Post a Comment